Monday 21 December 2009

Shooter's conception




The making of 'Shooter', began before the Hollywood 'Shooter' was released, and you can imagine my disappointment when it appeared in the cinemas. "I will need to call my short something else now", and for months I considered title after title, then one morning I woke with a great idea, "I shall call it 'Shooter', because I have too..." He he, made me laugh when that happened.
If you have seen the short then you will understand why I had to stick with the name.

Also, I had no intention of doing any festivals to begin with, I just wanted to create something short and sweet, something for me to remember my past with, and something that I could remember my fathers past with.

In the last 8 months, the film has won 3 International Film Festivals, 1 Jury Nomination and a bunch of Official Selections

No comments:

Post a Comment