Tuesday 22 December 2009

Looking forward

Christmas and the new year are here, and spending time with family is paramount this year, more than before. After loosing my father last February, my little family are going to go through there first Christmas without him, this is going to be a trying time for us.

Keeping positive, I reckon, is the only way to deal with this Christmas. We will be looking forward to the New Year.

I am moving to Killin, taking a few months to renovate my new cottage, I am looking forward to designing my new work space and cosy house.

My sister will be very busy with the Highland pony mothers to be on the estate, and Mum will be keeping herself involved with her new friends in Pitlochery.

Once the move is complete, I will then be generating the funds to make my new film, 'The Rape Fields of Findo Gask', check out the teaser tester experimental trailer.
I have been planing it for some time now, and with the success of 'Shooter', I have not been able to shoot any of the new film yet, and as I plan on shooting most of it in the Highlands, Killin should prove to be a good base to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment