Saturday 20 November 2010

Birthday with family


I travelled North on Thursday the 18th of November to spend the night in Pitlochry with Mum, this gave us the chance to catch up with events in the recent past, also to give Mums laptop a wee bit of maintenance.

Mum has signed up to Facebook, hope she doesn't get too confused as it can be a bit daunting to new users.

Spent the next day with family at the Pitlochry Theatre for a nice feed and a giggle, also a good chance to listen to some of Sylvia's tales from her trip to Australia. Good times.

Very excited when I checked my emails to see literally hundreds of well wishes from people I know and have met recently during the film festival circuit, very uplifting, so thanks to all that sent there messages from all over the world, magnificent...

So now it is time to get on with the next film project, I will reveal all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment