Wednesday 20 October 2010

Step2CollaboTV

During the summer, I shot a little piece to camera on my own, at the Carman reservoir, I was a short reflection on what I have been doing for the last couple of years, and I thought it would be a cool thing to look back on some day. THEN, I see this ad on Twitter, which was looking for short films about Something Special, and I thinks to myself, 'maybe I should upload 'Reflect', so I did, and what do you know, it went straight into the feature page at the Step2CollaboTV site, well chuffed.

So in summery for this week

'Shooter' has had a wonderful journey in Salem and just finished screening for 4 days at the Salem Film Festival, Oregon, Results on Saturday 24th Oct 2010

I created an ad for Chevrolet, on the Mofilm.com Ad competition site, very excited as it has been short-listed to the final.

I also created an ad for TEEB, no results as yet

And of course, the Step2 competition.

So I have 3 films working, and with an exhibition on the 28th Oct, 'Shooter' will be screening at The Impressions Gallery, Bradford.

Couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment