Saturday 18 September 2010

Reflecting

I have been writing blogs and posting information on what I have been doing now for a long time, and yesterday I decided to film a short piece called Reflect, you can see it here.

It was a near perfect day on the little Carman Loch, where I got to think, and sometimes fish. I set up the camera at the front of the boat, rolled the tape and just talked to the camera.
When I got home I reviewed and chose the most relevant parts to make the diary. I added an intro, and a bit of ambient music, did a rough cut, and compressed for the web. Took about 4 hours in all to create, and I had a blast doing it. No crew to worry about, no background noise to worry about, apart from a wee remote controlled helicopter that some bloke was flying near by. Loads of interesting life to film round about me, and the sun was out, bonus.

How do you Reflect?

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment