Thursday 27 January 2011

Celluloid Heroes review 'Shooter'

It's been a while since my last post, well to be frank, I have been busy making new conceptual ideas come to life, and not had a lot of time to write about the specifics.

So firstly, Yesterday the 26th Jan 2010, I did a Skype interview with Celluloid Heroes, hosted by Ed Prior and Jack Pelling. You can hear the show at this link Celluloid Heroes
There is a short clip of the show or you can tune in and listen around the 1hour 12 minute mark
And what an honour it was to be the first Film Maker to be interviewed on the show, as I listen back, I can hear myself sniffing a lot, just getting over a cold:)

Yesterday I was also selected for the Sony Production Awards with a short film that I made for their themed competition called Fusion, now this one needs some of you to participate in, in other words I need your votes to help me win the audience award, her is the link

Maybe, if you are reading this, you may be alble to help me. I am looking to get in touch with the AD Tommy Gormley, if anyone knows how I can get in touch, please private mail me at ronniegoodwin"at"hotmail.com, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment