Wednesday 17 March 2010

Pain in the Neck

Yes, That's right, I have a pain in my neck, no matter, I can still type.

Yesterday, I did 3 hours of Lecturing at my old college, it was nice to meet Chris Fry's art students, and talk about the film.

Today I entered Shooter into the Jim Poole Film Festival and Soho Short, and I guess it will be a while before I post any news.

The film also screens in 1 week, at the Delray Beach Film Festival, I wont be attending, much to my disappointment, too expensive to travel at the moment. The film is also screening at The Lake Arrowhead Festival the following month, lets see how expensive the flights are then. I have to bring in a sponsor I reckon to help with travel, If you are interested then drop me a line.

Just heard that one of my favourite shorts 'Cigarette Candy', just nailed best short film at SXSW , very happy for Lauren. I met her briefly at the Palm Springs Shorts Festival in 2009, where we screened together in the 'War and Remembrance' section of the competition.

I will be posting more news shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment